Like to learn even more about Distillation and Chemtech?
Attend one of our upcoming Distillation Seminars. During the seminar you will learn more about vacuum distillation as well as some of the technology used in the field.
Each class has a nominal fee associated with it which covers educational material as well as lunch. Classes start at 9:30am (CST) the first day and conclude at 11:30am (CST) on the last day. Due to space restrictions classes are kept to 20 attendees so please register early to ensure getting a seat.
- Day 1
- Welcome and Introduction to Chemtech Services, Inc.
- Chemtech History, Products & Services
- Basic Principles of Vacuum Distillation
- Operating Principles of Thin Film Evaporators and Short Path Evaporators
- General Design Principles for Thin Film and Short Path Distillation Systems
- General Principles for Vacuum Systems
- The Design and Operation of Vacuum Systems
- Laboratory, Pilot Plant and Commercial Distillation Systems
- Application of High Vacuum Distillation in Different Fields of Chemistry
- Calculating Rate-of-Return (IRR or DCF-ROR methods) on Distillation Equipment Investment
- Day 2
- Test Distillations
- Conclusion of Seminar
|Upcoming Distillation Seminars|
|Date||Location||Cost||Max Attendees||Attendees Registered||Special Note|
|03/20/2014 - 03/21/2014||Lockport, IL||$50||20 people max||0||-|
To register for a seminar please contact Niklas Wagner at email@example.com.